Joe Wells is considered to be a very popular stand-up comedian and also a great writer. His professional career kicked off when he wrote the book entitled Touch and Go Joe: An Adolescent’s Experience of OCD. Now, he runs comedy shows all over the United Kingdom.
|Birthday||February 17, 1989|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (Approx.)|
His works got recognition in the year 2009 when he was shortlisted in the Guide Award for Best Comedy. Next year, in 2010, Joe has been announced as the winner of Comedy Central Funniest Student.
Also, in the year 2012, he has announced the runner-up in the Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year award. Just like any other comedian, even Joe likes to make people laugh, and he often says that making others laugh is his source of happiness.
10 Facts on Joe Wells:
- Joe Wells has been known worldwide as a comedian and has been performing stand-up comedies all around the UK.
- Since we are not sure about his financial background, it’s difficult to predict his net worth for now.
- Born on February 17, 1989, he is now 31 years of age already.
- Moving on to his bio, there is no Wikipedia page found yet. However, you can always visit his about section on his official website.
- He has already spent three beautiful years with his stunning wife, Danika Wells.
- The best place to find Joe is Twitter where he has crossed 11 thousand followers already.
- The UK-based standup comedian recently said that he doesn’t want to continue political comedy.
- Moreover, his family seems really supportive but he has not yet revealed his parents.
- @joewellscomedian is his Instagram account with 377 followers, and @joewellscomic is his Facebook page with 1.8 thousand likes.
- Joe is popularly known as a writer and some of his most popular books are Touch and Go Joe: An Adolescent’s Experience of OCD, Sin to Salvation, Football the Piggy: Teaches Us About Love, etc.