John Collick is encouraging Virginians to thrive, not just survive. This is a very impressive catchphrase and it’s mentioned on his campaign website in big fonts as well. John is a politician who is running for the elections for Congress in the upcoming election in the USA. That’ why he is encouraging Virginians to thrive and he has promised to Virginians that he will be helping them to do it.
Collick was a member of the US Marine Corps and has a history of working as a government employee and an intelligence analyst. Looking at all these major accomplishments, one could be thinking, “Is he too intelligent to be a politician?” He is not but I get it if you think that because the standards in politicians have been degraded all over the world. He is working hard and is determined to be elected from his district.
|Birthday||13 September, 1962|
|Children||Sandra, John III, Ann and James Collick|
|John W Collick|
College Students are geared up for the election. Make the smart choice – vote for freedom. https://t.co/Q6LEQx68WW
— John W Collick (@johncollick) September 8, 2020
10 Facts On John Collick
- John Collick is a member of The Republican Party and is very proud of that party.
- John was born on 13th September of 1962. He is currently 58 years of age. Just to put it in perspective, this man is older than the Star-Wars franchise and the internet. So he certainly has wisdom.
- The net worth of this famous Politician from Virginia is not public.
- Collick doesn’t have a Wikipedia page on the internet but you can read about him here.
- He got his formal education from Campbell University and Northcentral University.
- Collick is running the campaign from the 3rd Congressional District of Virginia.
- He is a married man and his wife’s name is Lisa Collick.
- John has a happy family with a wife and 4 children- Sandra, John III, Ann, and James Collick.
- He is a devoted Catholic by religion just like the majority of other members of the Republican party.
- He has 145 followers on his Twitter account.