Republican Senator Cory Gardner is battling Democrat John Hickenlooper for Colorado’s US Senate. Hickenlooper is a famous businessman, politician, as well as geologist. From 2003 to 2011, he served as the major of Denver, and from 2011 to 2019 he served as Governor of Colorado.
|Birthday||February 7, 1952|
|Age||68 years old|
|Parents||Anne Doughten & John Wright Hickenlooper|
|Net Worth||$7.8 million|
John who is now up against Cory Gardner for the seat of US Senator, Colorado is married twice. He was married to his first wife for twelve years. He walked down the aisle for the second time in 2016. He was 64 years of age back then.
Find out some interesting facts about the former Governor of Colorado, John Hickenlooper.
10 Facts on John Hickenlooper
- John Hickenlooper is an American business, politician, and geologist. He served as the Governor of Colorado from 2011 to 2019. He is up for the US Senator election in 2020.
- Hickenlooper is competing against politician Cory Gardner for the state of US Senator, Colorado. He is a supporter of the Democratic Party.
- John is famous for social media. You can find him on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook. He launched his YouTube channel in February 2019.
- He is living in Colorado in 2020 as seen on his Twitter page. You can find him on Twitter as @Hickenlooper.
- Married twice, John Hickenlooper is the father of a single child. He is currently married to his second wife, Robin Pringle.
- Robin Pringle and John got married on Saturday, January 16, 2016. They got married in a private family knit ceremony. They dated for a year before their marriage.
- His second wife Pringle is 26 years younger than him. Born on February 7, 1952, John is now 68 years old.
- John was married for 12 years to his first wife, Helen Thorpe, an author. They got married in 2002 and separated in 2012. Their divorce was finalized in 2014.
- John and Helen share a son, Teddy Hickenlooper together. Teddy is now 18 years old.
- Born in a well-to-do family in Narberth, Pennsylvania, John is a millionaire. His net worth is estimated at $7.8 million.