John Sidoti wife and family: NSW liberal MP resigned from his ministry position. Here, in this article, you can explore much information about his personal and professional life. Stay with us till the end.
John Sidoti is a member of the New South Wales legislative assembly representative of Drummoyne since 2011. Similarly, he is a minister for sport, multiculturalism, seniors, and veterans. In 2008, he was elected as a councilor on the Burwood Council.
As per the reports from 9News, John Sidoti has resigned from his ministry position after the ICAC announcement on the public inquiry.
John Sidoti Wife And Family Details
John Sidoti’s wife, Sandra, and his three children live at Drummoyne, Australia. The duo hasn’t shared much information about their children as of now.
Moreover, John is a bit secretive about his personal life. His family belongs to Italy and later on moved to Australia. According to his Wikipedia, Sidoti ran a function center in Five Dock along with his family. After that, he began his career in politics and started working as a part-time fruit merchant.
How Rich Is MP John Sidoti? Net Worth And Salary Revealed
John Sidoti’s actual net worth and the average salary are yet to discover on the internet. As being a politician, he definitely has a great fortune from his political career.
Based on some online sources, his earning has grown significantly as of 2021.
Some Fun Facts On John Sidoti
- John Sidoti hasn’t shared his exact age and date of birth in the media. By his looks and personality, John’s age is estimated to be around 50 years.
- John is originally from Drummoyne, so his nationality is Australian.
- We can find his biography on the website NSW.liberal.org.au.
- Discussing his physical appearance, he has a tall height and a good-looking personality. However, his body measurements are yet to update on the internet.
- He is active on Facebook with a good number of followers except for Instagram and Twitter.
- At last, he joined Ryde College of TAFE and studied hospitality.