Jon Champagne broke out with his appearance in a 2016 TV show called Odd Squad and has been acting for a few years now. His sweet and charming off-screen persona gets lost on the screen as he plays different kinds of characters and I guess that says what a great actor he is. He has a sweet and endearing smile which makes me like him more.
He has been writing and performing stand up comedy routines as well as acting. He and his siblings started showing plays to their parents and in that playful stage, he found a sudden passion to act. That fire in him hasn’t been extinguished yet as he relentlessly is acting in different kinds of projects.
|Birthday||May 6, 1990|
|Education||University of Ottawa|
10 Facts On Jon Champagne
- Jon Champagne is currently 30 years old as of 2020 according to a reliable source on the internet.
- Jon was born on May 6, 1990, in Ontario, Canada. To be a bit more precise, he was born in a city called Ottawa.
- Growing up, his mother would write plays as his father fell asleep. Later on, he and his siblings would perform the play.
- After high school, Champagne went to the University of Ottawa and earned a Bachelor of Arts Honour with a major in Theatre and a minor in Film Studies.
- He stands at a fairly tall height of 5 feet 10 inches.
- Jon is single as single can be. He could have a girlfriend and have not made it Instagram official too.
- His brother’s name is Jamie Champagne and they have been close all their life. He has 2 other siblings whose names are not mentioned on the internet.
- He is currently based in Toronto.
- Jon has a personal as well as professional relationship with his brother as they make a show together.
- He has 61 followers on Instagram.