Jordan Spaulding had aspirations to become an actor. Coming from Dallas, Texas, he had started living in Kansas for a while. Although he was a competitive athlete during his years in high school but it was in acting that he was more interested in.
After he had graduated from high school, he went to study in Washington D.C. And, finally after his college ended, he decided to go all-in in pursuit of his dreams. He had given an audition on the international talent scout and then, the rest is history. Here are a couple of facts on the actor, Jordan Spaulding.
|Height||6 feet and 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Education||High School in Kansas|
Check out my IMDb page I just updated it!
10 Facts on Jordan Spaulding
- Jordan Spaulding is an American actor. He is most famous for the leading role in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer’s national tour which took him to different corners of the country.
- As of now, he has not revealed his age. Not even on his IMDB bio can you get the info about how old he is. But, we will let you know soon about it.
- His bio on Wikipedia has not been published. Seeing this, we could not stop ourselves from gathering a few facts of him so that his fans get to know him well.
- He stands at a pretty impressive height of 6 feet and 2 inches. It looks like his athletic years in school might have helped him in attaining such a great height.
- Jordan Spaulding has remained quite secretive about his wife.
- On Instagram, he has been keeping his presence on low.
- Moving on to his family members, nothing much has been discovered about them.
- He is on Facebook and his username is Jordan Spaulding.
- Born in Dallas, Texas, his nationality is American and is of white ethnicity.
- After graduating from high school, he attended college for his higher studies in Washington D.C.