Joshua Garnett is an American professional football player who plays at a position of a guard in his team. Currently, he plays for the San Fransisco 49ers in the National Football League (NFL).
Joshua was selected in the 2016 NFL Draft and he has been a member of the Detroit Lions as well as the Washington Football Team. With his heavily built and huge body, he is a valuable asset to his team.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Scott Garnett, Shanda Garnett|
|Net Worth||$3 million USD|
— gary smith (@goldandscarlet) October 20, 2017
10 Facts on Joshua Garnett
- Joshua Garnett was born in the year 1994 in Auburn, Washington, the United States of America, with the name Joshua Samuel Garnett.
- As of 2020, Joshua is 26 years of age and his birthday comes every year on the 21st of February.
- Garnett was raised by both his parents in Puyallup, Washington. He played also football for Puyallup High School.
- Garnett has a well-built physique with an impressive height standing 6 feet 5 inches tall. Also, he weighs around 138 kgs which makes him huge and strong.
- On average, NFL players get a salary of $60,000 USD. As per the sources, Joshua has an estimated net worth of $3 million USD.
- The relationship status of Garnett is not available on the web. Having said that, as he has not been spotted with his girlfriend, we can assume that he is single.
- Joshua is a footballer by profession who started his NFL career in the year 2016, being selected by the San Fransisco 49ers in the first round of the 2016 NHL Draft.
- There is a dedicated Wikipedia page of Joshua where all the personal and professional information of him is available.
- Garnett loves interacting with his fans via various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter as well.
- In fact, there are around 10.8k followers on his Twitter account. You can follow him at @IamJoshG.