Most of the people know Julie Pitt Neal as a family member as she is the sister of the very famous actor Brad Pitt. Her brother Brad Pitt is one of the most famous celebrities of Hollywood who is recognized worldwide for the works he has done and the characters he has portrayed to date.
|Name||Julie Pitt Neal|
|Profession||Assistant set decorator|
|Parents||Jane Etta Pitt, William Alvin Pitt|
|Siblings||Brad Pitt, Doug Pitt|
|Children||Cruz Neal, Rylie Neal, Josie Neal, Caden Neal, Caleb Neal|
|Education||Rosary Priory High School|
His brother Brad has been part of many legendary films for which he gained recognition worldwide. Her other brother Douglas Pitt is also a very famous businessman, investor, and also philanthropist. By profession, she is an Assistant set decorator at Universal Pictures.
— Julie Neal (@jujuneal) April 15, 2017
She is a married woman and her partner is Rob Neal. It is also known that she has adopted a son. Along with her adopted son, she is the mother of 5 children. She lives a very happy life with her family and she is also spotted by media many times when she is out.
10 Facts on Julie Pitt Neal:
- Julie Pitt Neal is not a famous personality which is why the famous online encyclopedia, Wikipedia has not assigned her on their website. So, we have decided to mention it here on our website.
- She has been majorly known by people all around the world as she is the sister of the popular American actor, Brad Pitt.
- She was born in the year 1969, and thus, she is currently 51 years of age.
- Like you guessed, she is married and the name of her husband is Rob Neal.
- No statements have been released on her height, weight, and other body measurements as well.
- We can’t actually find her on Instagram but we can find her on Twitter with more than 100 followers.
- All of her children’s names are Cruz Neal, Rylie Neal, Josie Neal, Caden Neal, and Caleb Neal.
- Apart from just Brad, she also has another brother whose name is Doug Pitt.
- According to her LinkedIn account, she is currently working at Universal Pictures as their Assistant set decorator.
- Julie is known to be the daughter of Jane Etta Pitt, William Alvin Pitt.