Justin Rosenstein is an American personality who has developed himself very well in the field of Software programming and entrepreneurship. Being a co-founder of popular software like Facebook and another software company Asana, he is known worldwide. Well, he is also the head of the product at the software at Asana. Justin is one of the successful and established personalities.
Justin is his years of career has been associated and worked for many companies including Google and Facebook. Working in such companies has helped him to grow more and to gain the experience.
Know more about Justin Rosenstein from the facts below.
|Birthday||May 13, 1983|
|Profession||Software Programmer, Entrepreneur|
|Net Worth||$150 Million USD|
We can get out of this dystopia, to a world that gets better & better
But we need to up our social operating system: tech, economics, governance, culture
Here’s OP’s current thinking. Grateful for your feedback. Looking for collaborators.https://t.co/IvMtgjmaGv
— Justin Rosenstein (@rosenstein) September 14, 2020
10 Facts On Justin Rosenstein
- Justin is one of the successful entrepreneur and software programmers from the United States.
- He is from Alameda County, California, United States, and was born on the 13th of May 1983.
- Justin is 37 years of age, holds the American nationality, and is white in ethnicity.
- Justin studied in The College Preparatory School and later he graduated with a BS.c degree in mathematics from Stanford University.
- In order to join Google, he dropped out of college. He has worked in the development of the Google Page Creator, Google Sites, and Google Drive.
- Later, Justin left Google to work for Facebook as an engineering lead. His projects on Facebook are like Facebook Like Button, Facebook Pages, and Facebook Beacon.
- Justin has kept his personal life private. Hence, the information about his relationships, wife, and other family members are not available.
- Justin is estimated to have a whopping net worth of about $150 million USD. The Giving Pledge inspired him to give away most of the earnings for good causes.
- According to Justin’s Wikipedia, he is vegan.
- You can find Justin on Twitter @rosenstein. He has about 11.8k followers. Moreover, he is also active on Instagram and Facebook