A member of the Democratic party with a commanding personality, Karen Bass is an American politician.. She has been re-elected for a fifth term representing the 37th Congressional District in November 2018. She is also a member of the House Judiciary Committee.
Additionally, Karen also serves on the House Committee on Foreign Affair where she is the chairperson of the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and International Organization.
Quick Facts: Karen Bass
|Parents||DeWitt Talmadge Bass and Wilhelmina Duckett|
|Net Worth||$19 million as of 2020|
|Children||1 daughter and 4 stepchildren|
|Divorce||Divorced: Jesus Lechuga|
President-elect Joe Biden.
Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.
Regular citizen Donald Trump.
— Karen Bass (@KarenBassTweets) November 7, 2020
10 Fact About Karen Bass
- Karen Bass was born as Karen Ruth Bass on 3rd October 1953. As of now, she is 67 years of age. Her birth sign is Libra.
- She hails from Los Angeles, California. Therefore, she holds an American nationality.
- Karen Bass’s bio has already made on the official page of Wikipedia. We can find much information through her wiki.
- Moving on to Karen’s family, she is the daughter of Wilhelmina Bass and DeWitt Talmadge Bass. Moreover, her father was a postal letter carrier and her mother was a housewife.
- Reflecting on her academics achievements, she has earned a bachelor of science degree in health sciences from California State University. Later, she also earned a master’s in social work from the University of Southern California.
- Karen Bass has a verified Instagram account. In her Instagram account, she has more than 52.1k followers and 1017 posts under the username @repkarenbass.
- And, she is also available o Twitter since February 2010. She has 21.8k followers and 276 followings with the username @KarenBassTweets.
- According to idolnetworth.com, politician Karen Bass holds a net worth of up to $19 million as of 2020. But, her average earning is not disclosed but will be uploaded as it’s available.
- Karen Bass was married to her husband Jesus Lechuga but unfortunately decided to get divorced in 1986 after 6 years of marriage. Additionally, she has 1 daughter and 44 stepchildren.
- Before being a politician, she worked as a physician’s assistant at USC Keck School of Medicine.