Karen Derrico is the mother of 14 that starred on the TLC series Doubling Down with the Derricos in 2020. She and her husband became national stars when their show aired. Prior to this, they were already famous as the couple who had 16 kids.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
The family of 16 navigated through various complications in their life on the who and stuck together. Their story as a family is incredible but not as incredible as the size of their family. Read more about the matriarch of the Derricos.
View this post on Instagram
Today, my miracle 5 turn 7! Derrico and I sit back in amazement everyday!! People ask about miracles and wishing they could see one… well, here’s 5!! 5 naturally conceived babies that beat the odds of 132,000,000!!!! To anyone out there that doesn’t believe in miracles, please BELIEVE IT!! IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!!! Happy birthday to 5 smart, funny, energetic, empathetic, loyal, loving, VIRGOS!!! Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician, and Daiten!!! We love you sooooo much!!!! 💜🥰😘😂😘🤗🤗🥰💜 #Virgos #thederricos
10 Facts On Karen Derrico
- Karen Derrico was born around 1980 and her age was 40 years old at the time of her show being aired on August 2020 as per this source.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet but read her facts in this article.
- Her husband Deon Derrico, was 49 years old in August 2020.
- Deon and Karen reportedly married in 2002 and have become the parents to 14 children together since.
- Their extra-large family consists of an adopted son, triplets, twins, and quintuplets.
- Karen has worked various jobs during her career like working at the Las Vegas daycare center. She also applied for the public assistance provided by respondent the State of Nevada for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- She received financial support and SNAP benefits for her whole family.
- As one of the most famous mothers in the USA, she has amassed a net worth of over $500 thousand as per many online sources.
- She reportedly stands at a height of 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 cm) and weighs in at 59 kg.
- Karen is also popular on Instagram where she has over 28 thousand followers on the platform, similarly, she also uses Twitter but only has 1020+ followers there. She advocated breastfeeding via her social media accounts.