Karoline Eichhorn is a German actress and she is famous for her roles in the Netflix famous series named Dark. About her personal information, Eichhorn was born on 9th November 1965 and her age is 54 years old. Eichhorn attended Waldorf School and Eichhorn graduated in the year 1986. Furthermore, she went to Folkwang University, and there she got the chance to attend Schaubuhne theaters where she got to learn about acting.
|Birthday||9th November 1965|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$ 96 Million|
|Education||Folkwang University of the Arts|
Eichhorn was involved in Dark as an ensemble cast and her acting gave her more recognition. Eichhorn has appeared in many TV programs including Balko, Rosa Roth. Eichhorn’s career in TV programs started on 1988 and it has been more than 20 years. Eichhorn’s first Movie was Drie Tage im April and the year was 1995 and she acted for the role of Anna Baisch. About her physical appearance she stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches but her weight is not mentioned anywhere.
10 Facts on Karoline Eichhorn
- Karoline Eichhorn is a German actress and she is famous for her role in Netflix’s famous series named Dark.
- Karoline was born on November 9, 1965, and she is 54 years old.
- Karoline was married to a writer named Arne Neilsen and her daughter’s name is Jule Nielsen.
- Eichhorn stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches but her weight is not known.
- Karoline has a huge net worth of about $96 Million.
- Karoline attended the Folkwang University of the Arts and it is located in Essen.
- Karoline’s nationality is German and her ethnicity is White.
- Karoline’s father is an archaeologist but the detail about her parents is not mentioned on the Internet.
- Karoline is active in social media Instagram and her name is karoline_eichhorn and she has around 5 K followers.
- Eichhorn was awarded Bavarian TV Awards in 1998.