Kasia Lenhardt is the ex-girlfriend of german footballer Jerome Boateng. She was found dead in her apartment in Berlin on February 9, 2021. Likewise, her cause of death is suspected to be suicide.
Kasia was a model and an online star. She had been dating Jerome Boateng for more than a year. However, the couple had broken up on February 2, 2021, due to personal reasons.
|Birthday||April 27, 1995 (died Feb 9, 2021)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
10 Facts On Kasia Lenhardt
- Kasia Lenhardt is the ex-girlfriend of german footballer Jerome Boateng. Unfortunately, she recently passed away on February 9, 2021. According to the police, Kasia Lenhardt’s cause of death is described as suicide.
- Kasia Lenhardt was the young age of 25 years old when she took her last breath. Likewise, she was born on April 27, 1995.
- After Kasia Lenhardt’s death, her Instagram @kasia_lenhardt was flooded with RIP comments. In fact, her 196k IG followers were devasted by the news.
- Following her bio, Kaisa Lenhardt was born in Poland. However, she later moved to Germany. In fact, Kasia Lenhardt was German by nationality.
- Kasia was a model by the job. She first rose into fame as a contestant at German’s Next Top Model. Furthermore, she was only 16 years old during her TV debut.
- Kasia Lenhardt and Jerome Boateng had been dating for nearly 15 months. However, the couple announced their break up on February 2, 2021.
- According to Jerome, Kasia was abusive in the relationship. Likewise, Kasia accused Jerome of being a cheater. Nevertheless, the public breakup had taken a mental toll on Kasia.
- Moving into her children, Kasia has a son named Noan. Similarly, Noan is around five years old. However, there is not much information about Noan’s biological father.
- Lenhardt was a beautiful soul and person. She stood at an envious height of 5 feet and 8 inches tall. Likewise, she maintained an hourglass figure.
- The model’s death was confirmed by her friend and model Sara Kulka. Similarly, Kasia Lenhardt’s death was also updated on her Wikipedia page.