Katherine Kirk is an Australian golfer married with a family. Her husband is Tom Kirk.
|Birthday||February 26, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Katherine is widely known for her LPGA Tours and ALPGA Tours. In 2017, she made headlines after winning the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic.
Kirk currently resides in Kansas with her husband.
I #DriveOn for:
-My husband & family
-The next generation
Who do you Drive On for?
— Katherine Kirk (@Katherine_Kirk1) December 3, 2019
10 Facts on Katherine Kirk
- Katherine Kirk is a professional golfer from Australia. Kathrine is a married woman who has a family with her husband, Tom Kirk.
- She was born in 1982 in Brisbane, Australia. Katherine turned into the age of 28 years old on February 26 this year. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Katherine and Tom met in 2001 during an amateur golf tournament. After dating for several years, the lovely couple finally tied the wedding knot on August 2, 2012.
- Tom is an extremely supportive husband. He can be seen in sports events and helps his wife as a caddie on the golf tour sometimes.
- Katherine has settled in Wichita, Kansas with her spouse now. However, they haven’t reported any children to date.
- The pro golfer is a tall height of 5 feet and 10 inches. Furthermore, she has an athletic body as a result of her years of training as a golfer. In addition, her eyes are hazel colored.
- Kirk mainly takes part in LPGA (Ladies Professional Golf Association) tours. As a matter of fact, she has won 3 titles on the tour (2008, 2012, and 2017).
- Katherine was just 12 years old when she found her passion for golf. Therefore, she moved to California in order to attend Pepperdine University, where graduated with a Sports Administration degree.
- During her time in college, Kirk took part in college-level golf. Moreover, she was awarded the NCAA Player of the Year in 2003.
- The athlete is mostly active on Twitter as @Katherine_Kirk1. Similarly, around 2.5k people follow her on the social site.