Kathryn Hufschmid is the spouse of James Murdoch. James is the former CEO of the renowned company, 21st Century Fox.
|Age||40-45 years old|
|Net Worth||$16.9 billion dollars (shared with her husband’s family)|
|Children||Anneka, Walter and Emerson|
Recently, James made headlines after he quit his position in News Corp. It was disclosed that James encountered some disagreements in the company.
10 Facts on Kathryn Hufschmid
- Kathryn Hufschmid is the wife of British-American businessman, James Murdoch. Although her age is not available, she may be around her husband’s age who is 47 years old.
- James Murdoch is the former CEO of big companies like 21st Century Fox and Sky Plc. Similarly, James has been part of multiple news publishers such as News International, STAR TV and News Crop.
- Kathryn and James tied the knot in 2000. Likewise, the couple has been blessed with 3 children together: Anneka (17 years), Walter (16 years) and Emerson (12 years).
- Following her bio, Hufschmid was born in Oregon, Ohio. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page under the name Kathryn Hufschmid. Similarly, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other family members.
- The celebrity spouse stands at a decent height and weight. However, her official body statistics are off the web. Furthermore, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Kathryn is currently serving as president of Quadrivium. Moreover, she is also the co-founder of the social organization that supports solutions for problems in society.
- Hufschmid was also appointed as director of communication for Clinton Climate Initiative. Similarly, she was involved in the job from 2006 to 2011.
- Kathryn’s net worth is currently under review. However, her husband and his family are worth $16.9 billion dollars. Hence, with that amount of fortune, Kathryn must be living a luxurious life.
- Although Kathryn is surrounded by paparazzi all time, she is a very private person. This explains her absence from Instagram and Twitter.