Kathy Fields is an American actress as well as a photographer who rose into eminence after tying the nuptial knot with the American actor, voice actor, comedian, and activist David Lander. Her husband, David is best known for his portrayal of Squiggy in the sitcom Laverne & Shirley.
Most importantly, Kathy Fields is widely recognized for her roles in “Pussycat Pussycat“, “Johnny Got His Gun“, and “The Happy Ending“.
|Birthday||January 5, 1947|
|Profession||Actress and photographer|
|Parents||Father: Freddie Mother: Edith|
|Husband||Late. David Lander|
10 Facts About Kathy Fields
- Kathy Fields was born as Kathy Lynn Fields on January 5, 1947. Thus, she is 73 years of age as of now. But, her birth sign is unavailable.
- Hailing from the United States, Kathy Fields holds an American citizen. However, her actual place of birth is yet to get disclosed.
- As per her IMDb page, Kathy Fields has half a dozen Actress credits for “Pussycat Pussycat“, “The Happy Ending” and others, and a Producer credit as well.
- Apart from her professional acting career, she is also a professional photographer. She has Camera Department credits as well for “FM“, “The Towering Inferno” and many more.
- Kathy Fields is also known as the celebrity spouse of a multitalented American actor, comedian, musician, and activist David Lander.
- Like her husband, Kathy Field’s bio is already present on Wikipedia’s page. But, only limited information can be found there.
- Reportedly, Kathy’s husband David Lander died recently on December 4, 2020, due to complications from multiple sclerosis. The actor passed away at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at the age of 73.
- There is no detail regarding her actual net worth to date. Thus, we’re unable to provide the information now.
- As for her family details, she is the daughter of Freddie Fields who is an agent and producer, and Edith Fellows who is an actress. She has a stepmother named Polly Bergen.
- The couple, Kathy and David is blessed with a daughter named Natalie Jenette Lander who is also a voice actress and singer.