Katie Gill is an actress who has been a West Coast girl all her life. She has surfer’s hair and I am sure she enjoyed surfing as a child as well. She is known for her roles in theatre and various stage productions. She is most fond of musicals as she loves tap dancing, jazz, and hip hop as well.
Gill has been working in the industry for a while and focuses on getting better every day. She trained officially in an institution which meant her acting skills are really wonderful. Katie is also a legitimate adrenaline junkie and an adventurer as she enjoys snowboarding, dirt bike riding ad traveling. Let’s explore more about a powerhouse personality and an actress Katie Gill.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Parents||Morgan Brittany and Jack Gill|
|Education||Agoura High School|
10 Facts On Katie Gill
- Katie Gill is currently 35 years old and still has a lot to do and achieve in her life.
- Katie was born on July 25, 1985, in Santa Monica, California, and grew up there. Gill did her schooling there as well.
- She attended Agoura High School and immediately moved to Japan where she worked in print agencies.
- She returned from Japan and started studying at Joanne Baron D/W Brown Studio where she studied acting for 2 years intensely.
- Gill started working in various TV shows and films after her training and has been doing so to date.
- Her father is Jack Gill and her mother is Morgan Brittany. His father was a stunt coordinator and her mother was an actress.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
- Katie is a married woman but we don’t know who her husband is.
- Her sister’s name is Cody Hill and they have been best of friends since their childhood.
- She has 5349 followers on her Instagram account who she admires very much