Katie Kershaw is an American actress. You may recognize her from as Amanda Olney from hit TV series Mrs Fletcher (2019).
|Education||Northern Kentucky University|
Katie’s other notable works include The Second City Presents: The Last Show Left on Earth and Bong Zombies. In 2020, she is set to appear in the short movie, “Pathetic Women”.
10 Facts on Katie Kershaw
- Katie Kershaw is an American actress. She is around the age of ’30s. However, her official birth date and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Katie is known for her role as Amanda Olney in 2019 TV series “Mrs Fletcher”. Moreover, she appeared as the trainer in a total of 5 episodes of the short 7 episode series.
- Following her bio, Katie Kershaw is a native of Lexington, Kentucky. Hence, she is American by nationality. Likewise, her ethnicity is white.
- The actress stands at a decent height with a beautiful and thick body. However, her body measurements are not disclosed to the public yet. Likewise, she has brown hair and brown eyes.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page under the name Katie Kershaw. Likewise, we couldn’t gather information about her parents and other close family members.
- Kershaw is an active LBTQ+ activist. But, she has not revealed personal details about her boyfriend or dating status.
- Katie was an early acting enthusiast. As a matter of fact, she used to take part in theatre in her Tates Creek High School. Furthermore, she graduated from Northern Kentucky University.
- According to her IMDb profile, Kershaw made her acting debut in 2011 via the movie “Clingy”. Moreover, she portrayed the role of Chole in the short thriller film.
- Kershaw’s net worth is currently under review. However, we do know that actors earn a handsome amount of fortune. So, the same may be same for Katie as well.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @katie.newshoes. Similarly, her twitter handle is @katie_newshoes.