Keeley Hawes who appeared as Beatrice in Ben Wheatley’s 2020 mystery/ romance film Rebecca is a married woman. In fact, she is married twice. She is married to her second husband, Matthew Macfadyen for the past 16 years and the couple has two children together.
Before she exchanged the wedding vows with Matthew, Keeley Hawes was committed to first husband Spencer McCallum. From her two marriages, Keeley Hawes has three children.
|Birthday||10 February 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$19 million|
|Education||Sylvia Young Theatre School|
Find out who is Keeley Hawes’ second husband, Matthew Macfadyen, his age, birthday detail, and their wedding details.
10 Facts on Keeley Hawes
- Keeley Hawes is a famous English TV and movie actress how began her acting career in 1989, playing Carol in the TV series Forever Green.
- She has also appeared in theatrical releases Rocket to the Moon and Barking in Essex. She will next appear in It’s a Sin (TV series) and An Unquiet Life (film).
- Keeley Hawes was born as Keeley Clare Julia Hawes in Marylebone, London. Her nationality is British.
- The detail about her father and mother is not mentioned in his Wikipedia biography. She has a brother named Jamie Hawes.
- About her own family, Keely Hawes is a mother of three children and is married to her second husband now.
- Keeley and her second husband, Matthew Macfadyen got married in November 2014. They have two children. She had her first child with her first husband, Spencer McCallum.
- Spencer and his ex-wife Keeley Hawes were married from 2001 to 2004.
- Keeley Hawes is active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. You can find her on Insta as @misskeeleyhawes. Her Insta account has 63.7k followers.
- As of 2020, Keeley Hawes has an estimated net worth of $19 million. Her annual earning is under review.
- In 2008, Keeley Hawes was awarded the Glamour Best UK TV Actress Award for her role as DI Alex Drake in the TV series Ashes to Ashes.