Kemar Roofe is a professional English/Jamaican football player. Kemar Roofe plays in multiple positions such as striker and even attacking midfielder. He is currently playing for Ranger FC. Kemar wears jersey number 25 for the side and is very dedicated to his game and is very focused. Before joining Rangers he played for the Belgian side Anderlecht for a season where he played almost 13 games.
Kemar Roofe is recently on top of the headline and news after his sensational goal in the Europa League against Standard Liège FC. Kemar scored a stunner from almost 50 yards to the goalpost. Kemar was even awarded as an EFL player of the month way back in 2016 when he played for Leeds United.
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Net Worth||Above $10Million|
|Salary||38k Pounds Per Week|
10 Facts on Kemar Roofe:
- Kemar Roofe was born on January 6, 1993, in Walsall, England, United Kingdom.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 27 years old and has already established himself as an important player in the footballing industry.
- Kemar Roofe has two daughters elder daughter’s name is Alarnie Isabella Roofe however he hasn’t mentioned much about his youngest daughter.
- He has been very secretive about his girlfriend and his wife as he hasn’t even posted anything regarding it on his social media handle.
- His salary at the club is more than 38 thousand pounds per week and his net worth as of 2020 is more than 10 million dollars.
- His height is exactly 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is about 1.78m high.
- Kemar has a contract with Ranger FC until 2024 and his release clause at the club is 6.8 million pounds.
- He started his youth career at West Bromwich Albion where he played for 5 long years including his first-team debut.
- Roofe is available on his Instagram account @roofe where he has more than 105k followers.
- He has scared more than 68 goals across all competition until 2020.