Ken Webster is an American Football Cornerback. He played NFL for Miami Dolphins for 1 year.
|Birthday||June 19, 1996|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Parents||Kay Author Parker and Latarin Webster|
|Education||Stockbridge High School and University of Mississippi|
Ken was recently signed by San Francisco 49ers on September 16, 2020. Furthermore, he used to play college-level football for the University of Mississippi.
— Ken Webster (@Duece_KD) July 8, 2020
10 Facts on Ken Webster
- Ken Webster (June 19, 1996) is an American Football Cornerback. Talking about his age, Ken is 24 years old. Likewise, he is a Gemini according to the astrological sign.
- According to the report by Sportrac, Ken earns an average salary of $675,000 dollars per year. Furthermore, with his rise in career, Webster’s Net Worth is bound to grow in the coming days.
- Ken mainly earned his fortune from his 1-year contract with the Miami Dolphins. Similarly, his value has risen since his debut.
- Speaking about his parents, Ken is the son of Kay Author Parker and Latarin Webster. In addition, his family supported his football endeavours from a young age.
- As per NFL’s official page, Ken’s athletic body is 5 feet and 11 inches tall in height. Likewise, his weight is measured 91kg on the scale.
- Currently, Webster’s Instagram Id @5mooth.k is private. However, you can follow him on Twitter as @Duece_KD. Moreover, he is verified on both social sites.
- As his IG profile is not public, it is difficult to hear about Ken’s girlfriend. As a matter of fact, Webster always protects the identity of his loved ones.
- Webster’s hometown is Decatur, Georgia. Similarly, he attended the Stockbridge High School located in Georgia. Furthermore, he was accepted to play for the University of Mississippi.
- In 2019, Ken was selected by the New England Patriots to compete in NFL for them. But, he left the team on August 31, 2019, to join the Miami Dolphins.
- For a whole year, Webster impressed everyone with his football skills. In 2020, he was signed by another NFL team, San Francisco 49ers.