Kendall Jones is an American hunter. She is known for winning the Safari Club International Youth Hunter of the Year award in 2015.
|Birthday||September 28, 1992|
|Married/Single||Kimberly Jones and Cody Jones|
|Education||Texas Tech University|
However, it is alleged that Kendall hunts endangered African animals. Moreover, people are protesting against her on social media.
10 Facts on Kendall Jones
- Kendall Jones (September 28, 1992) is an American hunter. She is the age of 27 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Kendall was born and raised in Cleburne, Texas. Thus, she is an American girl by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Jones stands a decently tall height and weight. However, her official body measurements are off the web. Similarly, she has blue eyes and blonde hair.
- Speaking about her family, Kendall is the daughter of Kimberly Jones and Cody Jones. Sadly, her father died at the age of 44 years old due after a terrible car accident.
- The hunter seems single and very focused on her career right now. She has not spoken about her married life or husband yet. Likewise, details about her boyfriend are also not disclosed yet.
- Following her bio, Kendall was an early hunting enthusiast. By the age of 14 years old, she had already achieved the Big 5 title for hunting Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Cape Buffalo, and Rhinoceros.
- In 2014, Jones became internet famous after her hunting pictures went viral in social media. In the same year, she also won the Safari Club International Youth Hunter of the Year award.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page under the name Kendall Jones. As a matter of fact, Kendall is receiving criticism and audiences are signing online petitions to ban her from hunting.
- Kendall’s net worth is under review. However, as a young hunter, she may be earning a handsome salary.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @_kendalljones_. Moreover, she has a verified account with 237k followers on Instagram.