Kendall Sheffield is an American footballer who plays for the Atlanta Falcons after being signed in the 2019 NFL draft. Kendall is a strong and talented football player who has the motivation and determination to play with a hundred percent focus and power in the field in every match.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Salary||$820k per season|
|Education||Blinn College-Brenham Campus|
Kendall Sheffield played for Ohio State college before he joined Falcons through the draft. Other than football, Sheffield is also a track athlete and he finished second in the state championship for 110 meters hurdle in 2013. After two track wins in 2014, Kendall was awarded Gatorade Texas Boys Track & Field Athlete of the Year.
10 Facts on Kendall Sheffield
- Kendall Sheffield was born on the 30th of May in 1996 in Missouri City, Texas. Today, the age of the footballer is 24 years old.
- The football player stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and his weight is 96 kg. He plays as a Cornerback for the Falcons.
- The information on the family of Kendall is not available. Thus the name of his parents is unknown to the public.
- Kendall is not dating anyone at the moment. So he has no girlfriend and is single right now.
- The football player has a contract of a base salary with $820k per annum. He received around $750k as a signing bonus whereas his net worth is under review at the moment.
- Kendall graduated from the Thurgood Marshall High School in Missouri City, Texas where he started playing football.
- After high school, Sheffield enrolled at the University of Alabama but transferred to Blinn College after a year. In 2017, he started his training in the Ohio State football team.
- Atlanta Falcons signed Kendall in the 4th round of the 2019 NFL draft. He was 111th pick of the draft.
- In 2019, the footballer played 16 games and he got his first professional tackle against Philadelphia Eagles in game week 2.
- On Instagram, Kendall Sheffield has 18.2k followers and the username is kendall_sheffield.