Kerr Okan is a singer who is also popular as the vocalist of the band The LaFontaine. The LaFontaines is a band which was formed in 20008 and is from Scotland. It is known that he is one of the oldest members of the band along with Darren McCaughey and Jamie Keenan.
|Age||31 – 35 years|
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (Approx.)|
|Married/Single||In a Relationship with Storm Huntley|
Not only these people were associated with this band, but many others also joined the band and have left already. To date, he and his band have released 3 albums and have also done many big festivals as well as some smaller venues. It is known that he is currently in a relationship with a media personality named Storm Huntley.
The wee barras got mixed feelings about this place… pic.twitter.com/BSceJhgplz
— Kerr Okan (@KerrOkan) September 8, 2020
Apart from being known as a vocalist, he is also a rapper. He connects with his fans so well with his music and lyrics. Ever since he joined the bandit has been a roller coaster ride for him.
10 Facts on Kerr Okan:
- Kerr Okan has been popularly recognized as the popular presenter, Storm Huntley‘s partner.
- He has been very popularly known as a singer as well as a musician.
- As reports claimed by HITC, Kerr’s exact is not known but he is in his early thirties.
- The LaFontaines frontman is the vocalist serving the band since the year 2008.
- Although his wiki site is unavailable right now, you can see the 7 different questions he answered on Daily Record.
- He is not seen on Instagram but is seen on Twitter with more than 3.5 thousand followers under his official account.
- The calculated net worth of Kerr is yet to be published and we request you all to have patience as this information will be published very soon.
- The singer seems to be Scottish as he was born as well as raised in Scotland.
- Kerr’s popular songs include Up, Under the Storm, King, etc.
- The musician has however not answered any questions related to his family members.