Kerri Medders is an American musical artist and singer. You may recognize her as Gwenny from Alexa & Katie.
|Birthday||Jan 7, 2000|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress and Singer|
Furthermore, Kerri is an upcoming singer with multiple hit album and songs. People groove to her songs like Morning Coffee and Nothing to Lose.
10 Facts on Kerri Medders
- Kerri Medders (birthday on January 7) is an actress and singer. Born in the year 2000, she is the young age of 20 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- Following her bio, Kerri Medders hails from Houston, Texas and currently resides in Los Angeles, California. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- Kerri stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches (1.63m) tall. Similarly, she has a slim and lean body figure. Furthermore, her eyes are ocean blue and her hair is dark blonde.
- Although Kerri is well-known in her field, she doesn’t own a Wikipedia page. Likewise, we were unable to gather information about her parents and other family members.
- Medders is immersed in building her singing career right now. She has not disclosed details her relationship status or boyfriend yet.
- The singer officially made a debut into the singing career after she released her album in 2012. Following her first album, she released multiple EPs and song.
- Her well-known songs include Morning Coffee, Nothing to Lose and Come on. Likewise, she has performed in more than 70 festivals and concerts all over the united states.
- Apart from music, Kerri is also a great actor. In fact, she has been working in the industry since 2010. Moreover, her notable works are Alexa & Katie, SEAL Team, and Young Sheldon.
- No official source has confirmed Kerri’s net worth yet. However, with her multiple careers, we speculate that Medders is worth a handsome fortune at a young age.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @kerrimedders. In fact, she has a verified account with 188k followers.