Khari Willis is a renowned professional American football player. Khari Willis is currently playing for Indianapolis Colts and wearing a jersey number 37 for the team. Khari Willis is playing at the American Football Safety position which is a defensive area to play at. Khari Willis is one of the youngest black players and with some extraordinary gameplay and physique.
Khari Willis started his professional football was back in 2015 when he played at the high school level. In 2019, he joined Indianapolis Colts and has a contract with the team until 2023. Khari Willis was selected in the 4th round of the draft and now he is among the most active players for the side.
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Parents||Mary Willis, John Willis|
|Net Worth||Above $1million|
|Education||Lumen Christi Catholic School|
View this post on Instagram
10 Facts on Khari Willis:
- Khari Willis was born on May 7, 1996, in Jackson, Michigan, USA.
- Khari Willis’s age as of 2020 is just 24 years old and at such a young age he has been sensational.
- His salary at Indianapolis Colts is about $675,000 and including his bonuses, it reaches around $867,000.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of mother Mary Willis and father John Willis and he has 9 siblings in total and is very close with everybody.
- His height stands at 5 feet and 11 inches tall which is about 1.80m high and he even with shorter heights as compared to others he has been on top of his game.
- Khari Willis’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 5 million dollars whereas his career earning at the side is about $1,263,036.
- Khari is available on his own Instagram account @khariwillis27 where he has more than 12.8k followers as he had started his account just back in 2019.
- Willis hasn’t mentioned much about his girlfriend as he has kept his personal life very secretive from his professional career.
- Khari graduated from Michigan State University.
- Khari has two sons named Kassius and Kyren Willis as he has kept their photos in his Instagram account.