Kiera Allen is a young and beautiful actress from the United States of America. She is getting the public spotlight nowadays because is starring in a movie titled Run (2020). It’s a horror, mystery, and thriller genre movie directed by Aneesh Chaganty. It will be released on November 20. Moreover, Allen has played the role of Chloe Sherman which is one of the lead characters.
Kiera Allen is a wheelchair user and she describes her disability as part of her identity. She is not only an actress but also a very good writer.
Know more about Kiera Allen from the facts below.
Quick Facts: Is Kiera Allen Disabled? Accident And Wheelchair: Wiki Facts On Run Actress
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.6 m)|
|Weight||108 lbs (49 kg)|
|Net Worth||$1 million USD|
10 Facts On Kiera Allen
- Kiera Allen is an actress who has entered Hollywood by being part of a movie titled Run (2020).
- Allen is 22 years of age as of 2020. She has not disclosed the date of her birthday.
- Kiera is from New York, United States and she holds the American nationality. In terms of sun sign, she is Aries.
- Allen stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches tall (1.6 m). And her body weight is about 49 kg (108 lbs).
- Allen hasn’t shared the information about her parents, siblings, and her other family members.
- Previously, in the year 2014, Allen has been part of a short film titled Ethan & Skye.
- Kiera Allen uses a wheelchair. Until now, she has not shared about the accident which paralyzed her and made her disabled. Though, I believe it as her uniqueness rather than a disability as she has never let it hamper her success and talent. She is an exemplary personality.
- Kiera is not married yet. The details of her dating life, boyfriend, or partner is not known. She is possibly single.
- Allen is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million USD. Since this fact is not from a genuine source, we are not sure whether it’s true or not.
- You can find Allen on Instagram @kierajallen. She has 2,453 followers.