Kimberly Goss is an American singer and songwriter, who is also the ex-wife of the legendary rock guitarist, Alexi Laiho. She and Alexi were married for two years, from 2002 to 2004.
The famous Finnish musician and instrumentalist, Alexi Laiho has died in December 2020. He was a rock sensation who founded the metal band, Children of Bodom. He was found dead in his home in Helsinki.
Quick Facts: Kimberly Goss: Alexi Laiho Ex Wife Is A Singer, Facts To Know
As per the statement given by the guitarist’s family, he was having health issues for a few years. Alexi will be remembered for his exquisite songs and music.
Moreover, Kimberly Goss and Alexi Laiho were both the co-founder of the band, Sinergy. Kim was the lead vocalist of the band while Alexi was a guitarist. After 5 years of founding the band, they even tied the marital knots in 2002.
1 of the most renowned guitarists in the world, Alexi Laiho, has passed away. More than 25 years of friendship. We lost a brother. The world lost a phenomenal song writer and one of the greatest guitarists of all time. Memories and Alexi’s music will live forever.
— Children Of Bodom (@cobhc) January 4, 2021
10 Facts on Kimberly Goss
- Kimberly Goss is an American singer who was also the wife of Finnish guitarist and music producer, Alexi Laiho.
- Moreover, Kimberly Goss is currently 42 years of age. She is originally from Los Angeles, California.
- However, the singer spent most of her musical career based in Helsinki, Finland.
- Her birthday lies on February 15 every year and she is an Aquarius by the birth sign.
- You can find Kimberly Goss’s featured Wikipedia page as well. She is one of the finest classic rock singers.
- Even though Kimberly Goss has an Instagram account, she doesn’t use it at the moment.
- The singer has cut all ties with social media as of now.
- Moving on to her family, Kimberly is not married at the moment. She has not been in the spotlight during recent times.
- But she was married to Alexi Laiho once. They didn’t have any children though.
- As for her ethnicity, Kimberly Goss was born to a Korean father and a German mother.