Landon Clifford Died Age 10: How Did He Die? Cause of Death Explained
Landon Clifford was an American Youtuber who was very active on the channel Cam&Fam along with his better half Camryn Turner. He in his YouTube videos introduced his two lovely daughters Collette and Delilah.
He recently expired because of a brain injury which was heartbreaking for his family. However, his wife Camryn Turner disclosed the fact that he had donated his organs to the needy. Landon was a very cheerful man who always spread positivity to the people and helped them be happy even for a moment through his videos.
|Children||Collette and Delilah|
10 Facts on Landon Clifford
- Landon Clifford was born on February 17, 2001, in the United States and died young at the age of 19.
- He held an American nationality and belonged to White ethnicity however his religion is not discovered yet.
- He stood above 5 feet 5 inches with perfectly built body physique however the exact body weight is not known.
- There is no information about his parents and siblings. However, he belonged to a pretty supportive family which helped him make choices on his own.
- There is no information about his school and high school however he seemed to have been quite a smart one among his group of friends.
- There is no information about how much he earned however it was expected to have quite good earning and living.
- Landon married to Camryn Turner and shared two beautiful daughters. The love he had for his family was evident from his pictures and YouTube videos.
- Landon died because of a brain injury that got pretty critical after the surgery. He was in a coma for months.
- He loved sharing his pictures and moments that he spent with his family through Instagram with about 177K followers.
- He neither owned a Wiki nor an IMDB but was a famous YouTuber and an influencer.