Landon Pitt is the son of an American businessman, Doug Pitt and his wife, Lisa Pitt. He is the oldest child of the couple.
|Parents||Douglas Pitt and Lisa Pitt|
|Siblings||Sydney and Reagan|
|Education||University of Missouri-Columbia|
Landon is an entrepreneur and investor in the process. Furthermore, he has experience working with companies like TSI Global and Bukaty Companies Financing Services.
10 Facts on Landon Pitt
- Landon Pitt is the son of Doug Pitt. He is an investor based in Chicago, Illinois. As young as he looks, Landon’s age and birth date are currently off the web.
- Unlike his father, Landon Pitt’s Wikipedia page is currently not available. However, this following article gathers interesting facts about the lesser-known celebrity kid.
- Landon’s father, Doug Pitt, is an American businessman and philanthropist. Likewise, his mother is Lisa Pitt. Moreover, he has 2 siblings: Sydney and Reagan.
- Pitt is a handsome man of decent height. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and bluish eyes. In fact, he attracts the attention of many girls due to his looks.
- Landon’s Instagram handle is @landopitt. However, the investor likes to filter the people that he welcomes in his life. So, his social accounts are private.
- Due to his extremely private life, it is difficult to discover about Pitt’s girlfriend. In fact, there has been no rumour about his romantic life in past.
- Landon is the nephew of the famous American actor, Brad Pitt. Brad is an Oscar-winning actor, who starred in the movie “Once upon a Time in Hollywood” (2019).
- Speaking about his education, Landon attended the University of Missouri-Columbia (2013-2017). Likewise, he pursued his bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking with a minor in real estate.
- Following his father’s footstep, Pitt is also an upcoming entrepreneur. He currently works at Promus Holdings as Investor Relations.
- An article estimates that Landon’s father owns a Net Worth of $240 million dollars. Thus, apart from his own earnings, he inherits a vast fortune from his family.