Latrice Rogers is a well-known entrepreneur who has been currently serving as the CEO at Goddess Lengths Virgin Hair Bar. In fact, she even won the 2017 SBA Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Reality Television Star, Television Personality|
Her company is totally based on hair care as well as hair-care products and other beauty items which are for sale. Moreover, she also describes herself as a television personality.
10 Facts on Latrice Rogers:
- Latrice Rogers is an entrepreneur whose earnings have definitely crossed $1 million as reported by WAPT‘s official site. But, her net worth is yet to be researched.
- Currently, there is nothing to focus on Latrice Rogers’s age but as she won the young entrepreneur award, we are pretty much sure that she is not more than the late twenties or early thirties.
- Moreover, nothing has yet been updated on Wikipedia about Latrice Rogers but according to JSUMS‘s official site, she is from Brandon, Mississippi, USA. Thus, her nationality is American.
- According to Latrice Rogers’s bio, she is also the owner of Esensual Beauty, a company that deals with hair products.
- Apart from just her net worth, we are also totally unknown about Latrice’s salary at the moment.
- Furthermore, Rogers will be appearing in the upcoming reality television show called Belle Collective 2021 which is set to air on January 15, 2021, on the OWN channel.
- With more than 5.4 thousand followers, she can be found available on Instagram. If you wish to follow her on this social media platform, her username stands out to be @latricerena.
- On her Instagram bio, she has clearly mentioned that she is a wife to someone. Hence, she has a husband and definitely not single.
- In fact, we can also agree on the fact that she is soon going to become a mother.
- As of now, we have no information that relates to Latrice’s education.