Lauren Holt is a famous American actress, singer and comedian. She is a very beautiful and talented actress who is known for her movies like Open Houses, Keep Calm and Tampon and the filth. She is among the most talented actress in her age group and has given some extraordinary movies in her career. She is even a founding member of UCB’s musical improv troupe called the Pickup.
Lauren Holt started her professional acting career in a house performer at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade (UCB). She made her big-screen debut in 2015 when she played Til it Happens to You music video alongside Lady Gaga and since then has been on top of the industry with her extraordinary movies and her extraordinary performances.
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Lauren Holt:
- Lauren Holt was born in Charlotte, New Carolina, USA probably in the mid-1990s.
- Her age as of 2020 is just around her 20’s however she has been excellent in her movies roles at such an early age.
- Lauren Holt is a comedian who performs at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theatre and has earned herself a huge fan following.
- Lauren is even featured in the Wikipedia where there is information regarding her personal as well her professional career.
- She has her own Instagram account named @holtlauren where she has more than 4k followers.
- Talking about her boyfriend she is currently dating Chad Westbrook but she hasn’t revealed his profession or job yet.
- Lauren Holt is a new cast member of Saturday Night Live (SNL) which is a famous comedy show aired on ABC network and it was first premiered way back in 1975 and its already in its 46 seasons.
- Lauren Holt is an actress and comedian who has been part of more than 10 short movies and television series and some of them are Hypocrite, Parent-Teacher Conference and SNL.
- Lauren has a sister named Jamie Holt who is a director, producer and writer.
- Her net worth could be around 1 million dollars as of 2020.