Lidia Thorpe is an Australian senator from Victoria and she is a matter of attention in the political news right now. Although she has not been as much covered as Donald Trump and his not conceding of the election results, she has been in the news as of lately.
Lidia is in the limelight but the reason behind that is a little frustrating. Apparently, Lidia received a very abusive and racist letter from Jim Penman – CEO of Jim’s Group. Jim claims that it wasn’ him and somebody had stolen his signature and done this horrendous thing. He claims that it was his electronic signature and not an original one.
Quick Facts: Lidia Thorpe Age, Husband, Wikipedia: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||18 August 1973|
10 Facts On Lidia Thorpe
- Lidia Thorpe is currently 47 years old and she has been in the Australian politics scene for a while now.
- Thorpe was born on 18 August 1973 in Australia and that’s why her nationality is Australian.
- Lidia was born in a place called Collingwood. Victoria in Australia and she has devoted her life to causes in Victoria.
- She is a businesswoman, an activist, and now a senator who is also the first Australian aboriginal to become a senator.
- Lidia Thorpe is not married now but she had a husband when she was young. He has divorced Thorpe but is dedicated to being a nice parent to his kids.
- Lidia is a mother to 3 children but their names are unavailable on the internet.
- Details about her net worth are not available on the internet. She was once in a debt of $600,000 among which $55,000 was to be given to the Australian Taxation Office.
- Her grandmother’s name was Alma Thorpe.
- She has 29k followers on her Instagram account.
- Bio of Lidia Thorpe is on Wikipedia and you can click here if you want to visit her Wiki page.