Linda Willoughby is the mother of British TV personality Holly Willoughby. Holly is popular for the shows like Dancing Ice, This Morning, and The Voice UK.
Linda is a retired flight attendant. Similarly, she shares a very close bond with Holly. As a fact, Holly frequently wishes her mom on occasions like mother’s day and birthday.
|Birthday||May 25, 1947|
|Profession||Former flight attendant|
|Children||Kelly Willoughby and Holly Willoughby|
10 Facts on Linda Willoughby
- Linda Willoughby is the mother of British anchor and TV presenter Holly Willoughby. Holly is famous as the co-host of ITV’s hit show This Morning.
- Linda Willoughby is the age of 73 years old as of now. She gave birth to Linda when she was in her early 30’s. Likewise, Linda celebrates her birthday on May 25 every year.
- Though Linda Willoughby is known for her famous daughter, she is yet to be featured by Wikipedia site. However, her name appears along with Holly’s details everywhere.
- Speaking about her husband, Linda Willoughby is married to Brian Willoughby. Similarly, Brian is an ex-sales manager.
- Linda Willoughby’s family consists of two children. Her older daughter is named Kelly Willoughby. Additionally, Kelly is also employed in the media industry.
- During her working days, Linda used to be a flight attendant. But she is retired from her old job.
- Similar to many boomers, Linda Willoughby doesn’t seem interested in Instagram. In fact, we couldn’t discover her on other social media such as Facebook or Twitter.
- The mother and daughter share a very striking resemblance. Both Linda and Holly stand at a similar height with matching facial features. However, Linda’s exact body measurements are not disclosed.
- Linda Willoughby is the grandmother to Linda’s three children. Likewise, they are named Belle Baldwin, Chester William Baldwin, and Harry James Baldwin.
- The personal for Net Worth Linda Willoughby is under review. On the other hand, her daughter, Holly, is worth £10 million pounds. Therefore, it is safe to assume Linda is enjoying a good life.