Lindsey Boylan is a female American politician who recently tweeted that she was sexually harassed for her looks by the 56th governor of NewYork ‘ Andrew Cuomo’ for many years. She also stated that many saw the incident of her getting harassed and watched instead of taking action.
|Birthday||April 5, 1984|
|Parents||Karen A. Boylan , Kieran F. Boylan|
|Education||Wellesley College, Columbia University|
Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched.
I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.
— Lindsey Boylan (@LindseyBoylan) December 13, 2020
10 Facts About Lindsey Boylan
- Lindsey Boylan is an American politician whose recent tweets have created a huge buzz on Twitter. She has tweeted about sexual harassment that occurred to her.
- Lindsey Boylan disclosed that she was sexual harassed for her looks by ‘Andrew Cuomo‘ who is the 56th governor of New York.
- Furthermore, Lindsey Boylan revealed that she was sexually harassed for many years and also believes that she is not the only woman who has been the victim of the incident.
- Similarly, Lindsey Boylan was born on April 5, 1984. Her age as of 2020 is 36 years old.
- Lindsey Boylan is New York’s congressional candidate who lost in the election where she represented her political party ‘Democratic Party’.
- Who Is She Married to? Lindsey Boylan is married to her husband ‘LeRoy Kim‘ who is a managing director at Allen & Company. The couple has a beautiful daughter.
- Moreover, Lindsey does not have her profile mentioned on the Wikipedia page.
- While revealing her family details, Lindsey Boylan was born to her parents Karen A. Boylan and Kieran F. Boylan
- Similarly, we are yet to get the details about Lindsey Boylan’s religion. However, she seems to be following Christianity.
- She has a Twitter profile where she has 38 k followers.