Lola Crichton-Stuart is a British model and an activist. She is the daughter of the 7th Marquess of Bute and former racing driver, John Crichton-Stuart. Lola learned driving at the age of 10, from her dad. While living in Switzerland, Crichton-Stuart competed in giant slalom races. Lola loves fashion and thinks of it as living art.
Lola set up a charitable movement, Eternity, that brings attention to and helps break the stigmas that surround suicide, mental health, and addiction. She is signed with Elite Model World. Lola Crichton-Stuart has been on the cover of several magazines such as Tatler and modeled for several brands.
|Birthday||June 23, 1999|
|Parents||John Crichton-Stuart and Serena Solitaire Wendell|
|Siblings||Caroline Crichton-Stuart, Cathleen Crichton-Stuart, John Bryson Crichton|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Lola Crichton-Stuart
- Lola Crichton-Stuart’s current age is 21. She was born on June 23, 1999.
- Lola Crichton-Stuart was born as Lady Lola Affrica Crichton-Stuart in the United Kingdom. She goes by the name Lola Bute.
- Stuart’s parents are John Crichton-Stuart, 7th Marquess of Bute, and Serena Solitaire Wendell, a fashion designer.
- Lola Crichton-Stuart has 17.2k followers on Instagram. She is very active on Instagram and has 349 posts as of December 2020.
- Crichton-Stuart’s net worth details have not been made public yet. Lola earns her living from her modeling career and her family’s fortune.
- She has 3 siblings from her dad’s first marriage. Her sisters are Lady Caroline Crichton-Stuart, Lady Cathleen Crichton-Stuart, and her brother is John Bryson Crichton, Earl of Dumfries.
- In 2019, Lola Crichton-Stuart revealed that her long-term boyfriend killed himself and she lost all hopes after that.
- Her best friend passed away in 2018 from a suspected drug overdose.
- Much has not been uncovered about the model’s current dating life. Lola is currently dating Gabriel Schachter according to her Instagram post.
- She was busted after traveling on a speedboat during the COVID-19 outbreak and breaking the rules. Lola traveled from London to her ancestral home on a remote Scottish Island.