London Breed is a female politician who has a very successful career in leading the country. She is the 45th Mayor of her city and country of San Francisco. She represents ‘Democratic Patry’ as her political party who is in the lead for leading the country.
She is one of the politicians who is appreciated and praised for her work as a Mayor of San Francisco. Below are some of the 10 facts about London Breed that might leave you speechless
Quick Facts: London Breed Husband, Salary, And Brother: Who Is She Married To?
|Birthday||August 11, 1974|
|Net Worth||$400 thousand|
|Education||University of California, Davis (BA) University of San Francisco (MPA|
|Youtube||Mayor London Breed|
— London Breed (@LondonBreed) November 3, 2020
10 Facts About London Breed
- London Breed is the female politician who was elected as a mayor of San Francisco in the year 2018. She is from the ‘Democratic’ political party and is the 45th mayor of San Francisco.
- San Francisco mayor London Breed was born on August 11, 1974, in San Francisco, California, United States. Her age is 46 years old.
- Who Is She Married To? well. London Breed is probably single and does not have a husband.
- Furthermore, London Breed’s annual salary is $335,000 and her net worth is $400 thousand according to some online sources.
- London Breed has a brother named ‘Napoleon Brown‘ who spent 18 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter and armed robbery.
- While mentioning hee family background, London Breed’s parents’ details are kept off the record and was raised by her grandmother in Plaza East public housing in California.
- She is a graduate of BA from the University of California, Davis, and also has a degree of MPA from the University of San Francisco.
- She is followed by a huge number of followers on her social media account. On Instagram, she is followed by 55.5k followers and also has a youtube channel with 1.03k subscribers.
- Furthermore, she is followed by 41k+ followers on Facebook and 98.6k followers on Twitter.
- She is an ambitious female politician who has struggled a lot to be in the position she has gained today.