Lonnie Johnson Jr. plays cornerback for the Houston Texans in the National Football League and surely receives a hefty salary. The star footballer is completing his 2nd year in the NFL this season and is already a decent player. He impressed scouts during his college year and was picked in round 2 of the draft.
|Name||Lonnie Johnson Jr|
|Height||6 Feet 2 Inch|
|Parents||Lonnie Johnson Sr.|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Education||Garden City Community College|
Prior to this, he played college football for Kentucky. He took a year of football to focus on academics but still managed to become an ace player who got selected into the NFL.
10 Facts About Lonnie Johnson Jr
- Lonnie Johnson Jr was born on November 4, 1995, in Gary, Indiana, USA, and is 24 years old as of 2020 as per ESPN.
- He receives a hefty salary by playing in the NFL, according to Spotrac, he is paid a base salary of $731,575 per year with a cap of $1,182,875.
- Similarly, his net worth is also between $1 million to $5 million, as he signed a $5,204,652 contract with the Houston Texans.
- Talking about his parents, his father is named Lonnie Johnson Sr. but information on his mother is not available. He does have a younger brother in his family in addition to his parents.
- Lonnie is married to a girl named Selena, his long time girlfriend, and even has a baby daughter named Ayla with her according to HoustonChronicle.
- He has a height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm) and weighs in at 213 lb (97 kg).
- Starting his college football career in San Bernardino Valley, then went to Garden City Community College.
- Lonnie transferred there in 2015 but did not pay in 2016 because he wanted fo focus on his academics.
- He played his senior years at the University Of Kentucky and was scouted by some big NFL teams.
- Johnson was drafted into the Houston Texans as a 2nd round and 54th overall pick.