Lou Sulola Samuel is the daughter of the famous American-German model, Heidi Klum. Since the gorgeousness is in her genes, she is as charming as her mother. She has been photographed many times walking beside her mother.
So, that might tell you that only as a kid, she has been receiving quite a lot of attention from the media. But, this does not come as surprising. This is how the lives of celebrity kids usually turn out. If you want to know more about the model, Heidi Klum’s daughter, the facts down below on Lou Sulola Samuel could be helpful.
|Name||Lou Sulola Samuel|
|Birthday||October 9, 2009|
|Parents||Heidi Klum and Seal|
|Siblings||Helene Boshoven Samuel|
10 Facts on Lou Sulola Samuel
- Lou Sulola Samuel (born on 9 October 2009) is a popular celebrity kid. Her age is 10 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She does not have her bio on Wikipedia. Therefore, we have brought to you a couple of facts that might lead you to get a few facts on her.
- Her height seems quite nice in the photos that have been snapped of her. And, as a daughter of a Victoria’s Secret Angel, she might grow up to be as tall as her mother.
- She has no account on Instagram. After all, don’t you think it is a little too early to be having an IG account at only 10 years old?
- Lou Sulola Samuel was born to parents, Heidi Klum and Seal. Her father, Seal is a musician and his real birth name is Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel.
- She is of American nationality. In the same way, she belongs to the mixed ethnicity since her father is Nigerian while her mother is German.
- Talking about her siblings, she has a sister, Helene Boshoven Samuel.
- She celebrates her birthday on the 9th of October.
- On social media, the hashtags of her name are pretty popular.
- Her parents have a million dollars of net worth.