Luigi Sartor is officially on Wikipedia, the former professional footballer who used to play both as a full-back and wing-back.
Interestingly, the talented man used to play as a center-back and could even cover both left-back and right-back, a perfect defender anyone can ask for!
|Birthday||January 30, 1975|
Kicking off his career in Juventus, he later played for other Italian giants like Inter and Roma. He retired from football in 2009 with 234 total club appearances, but he has made the headlines again, not because of football this time!
Luigi Sartor, l'ex calciatore ai domiciliari: coltivava marijuanahttps://t.co/Z1QCjzWACn
— skysport (@SkySport) February 16, 2021
10 Facts on Luigi Sartor:
- Luigi Sartor’s information can be fetched easily from Wikipedia. According to his official profile there, he only appeared twice for his national time, in the period between 1998 and 2002. In fact, he even missed the legendary 2006 World Cup squad that went on to become the world champions.
- Well, nothing is known about Luigi Sartor’s personal life. Hence, there is nothing to focus on his wife at the moment.
- Usually, footballers have an amazing net worth as they are paid huge salaries and extra bonuses. Although Luigi Sartor was not one of the best players during his time, his net worth is definitely great because of his off-field activities.
- According to The Sun, on February 16, 2021, Luigi Sartor was arrested after he was found guilty of growing 106 marijuana plants on an abandoned farm.
- As a professional footballer, Luigi only scored three goals in his entire club career – 1 for Inter Milan and 2 for Vicenza. However, that’s not very important for a defender.
- On December 19, 2011, Sartor was arrested for the 2011 Italian football scandal, and the charges led him to be banned for the next five years from any football activities.
- Like we mentioned earlier, there’s not much to know about his personal life, and thus, we have nothing to know about Luigi’s family.
- Although nothing is known about Sartor’s salary and earnings, we have found out via Transfermarkt that different Italian and Hungarian clubs spent almost €2.13 million on his transfers.
- According to Luigi’s bio, he was born and raised in Treviso, Italy, and hence, he is of Italian nationality.
- Moving on, Sartor is approximately 6 feet tall, a decent height for a defender.