Luka Romero is a football player. He is known as the youngest player to play in La Liga on the 24th of June 2020.
|Birthday||November 18, 2004|
|Age||15 Years Old|
|Height||5 Feet And 4 Inches|
Luka is known to play for the team RCD Mallorca. However, he was first listed in La Liga against the match of Villarreal CF but had remained as unused substitute in the match.
Romero played his first match against Real Madrid in La Liga.
10 Facts on Luka Romero
- Luka Romero was born on the 18th of November 2004. He is 15 years of age now.
- The youngest player of La Liga has a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. His weight is not available. But no doubt as an athlete he has a well-toned body physique.
- Romero has just started his career and does not have massive net worth like other footballers. But he is also gaining some amount through his matches and contract with Mallorca.
- The 15 years old athlete is only concentrated towards his career in football and does not have a girlfriend. He has not yet entered relationships and commitment.
- Luka is the son of Diego Romero. His father Diego was also a former footballer and played for Alacranes. Later on, his father started his footballing education at Sant Jordi. His mother details are not available on his Wikipedia.
- Luka was born in Durango City, Mexico. However, he grew up in Spain. He was born to Argentine parents and has Argentine nationality.
- Luka’s description is found similar to young Lionel Messi. As he is known for his dribbling and also having playing style similar to Messi. He is also called Mexican Messi.
- Romero first attended the trial for Barcelona and also impressed club’s scouts but his family was not ready to move Catalunya. So later on, he joined RCD Mallorca at the age of 10.
- Luka’s first match was against Real Madrid on the 24th of June 2020 in La Liga from Mallorca. He then became the youngest player to play La Liga.
- Romero has 59.2k Instagram followers and 6776 Twitter followers.