Luke Egan is professionally known as an Australian surfer who had competed in the World Tour organized by Association of Surfing Professionals Men. He has a total number of three career victories. His first victory as a surfer came in the year 2000 during the event called Quiksilver Pro Fiji which was held in Tavarua, Fiji.
|Birthday||January 24, 1970|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Wife||Jessica Yates (m. 2011), Natalie Gruzlewski (m. 2007)|
Then, in the year 2002, he was declared the winner of the Boost Mobile Pro event that was held in Trestles, USA. Two years later, in 2004, he won the Billabong Pro Spain event that was held in Mundaka, Spain. Even though not much information can be fetched about him, we have mentioned 10 very interesting facts about him below.
10 Facts on Luke Egan:
- Luke Egan is a married man and the name of his amazing wife is Jessica Yates who is a journalist currently working as a presenter at Fox Sports Australia.
- Moreover, the couple got married in the year 2011 which means that they probably celebrated their 9th anniversary this year.
- Talking about his age, as he was born on January 24, 1970, Luke Egan is already 50 years old in 2020.
- Speaking about his social media accounts, he can be followed on both Twitter (998 followers) as well as on Instagram (34.5 thousand followers).
- According to Luke Egan’s bio on Wikipedia, he was born and raised in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.
- Before he got married to Jessica, he was previously married to Natalie Gruzlewski from the year 2007 until 2010.
- Moving on to Luke Egan’s height, he is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall. Also, we have found out that he weighs nearly 84 kg currently.
- Currently, we have not got any information related to his mother, father, and siblings.
- Furthermore, there is nothing really to know about Luke Egan’s net worth currently but we will update it as soon as the review is complete.
- Above all, we have found out that he and his wife shares a daughter together.