Lupe McDonald is the wife of American actor Christopher McDonald. She is also an American actress most popular as Evangeline in Klarinet Klub.
Following the reunion of Adam Sandler and her husband on the 25th anniversary of Happy Gilmore, she too has surfaced herself on the media’s radar. Therefore, it’s a very good time to get acquainted with Christopher McDonald’s wife as we reveal some facts about her family. Dive in.
10 Interesting Facts on Lupe McDonald
- Lupe McDonald is the wife of Happy Gilmore star Christopher McDonald. The couple had been dating since the late ’80s and finally tied the know in 1992.
- How old is Lupe McDonald? No concrete evidence is available to verify the actress’s birthdate. Lupe McDonald’s age seems around 55 years old based on her looks.
- Unlike her husband, not much is know about the actress’s family and early life. Her parents and siblings remain a mystery.
- She owns American nationality, but her ancestry and ethnicity remained secrets till now.
- Lupe McDonald and her husband have been gifted with 4 beautiful children, a son Jackson Riley McDonald and 3 daughters Rosie McDonald, Ava Catherine McDonald, and Hannah Elizabeth McDonald.
- She currently resides in New York with her husband and children. She has managed to keep a very low profile as the paparazzi have not caught up to her until now.
- Where her husband has a Wikipedia page, Lupe McDonald doesn’t own one. However, we can find a glimpse of her bio in IMDB.
- Lupe McDonald’s salary net worth has not been revealed to the masses. If it makes it easy, her husband’s net worth is $4 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Her filmography is a short one with the likes of movies like Moneyshot (2014) and Klarinet Klub (2015) as Carol and Evangeline, respectively.
- She doesn’t seem to be a social media person as she is not present on Twitter and her Instagram account ‘mcdonaldlupe‘ is private with 66 followers.