Lydia Fox is a famous British actress and producer. Also, she is a celebrity spouse and a celebrity kid as well. The lady is known as the daughter of actor, James Fox. Moreover, she is also famous as the wife of actor, comedian, writer and director, Richard Ayoade.
||7 June 1997
||5 feet 6 inches
||James Fox, Mary Elizabeth Piper
||$10 million – $15 million
||Esmé Bibi Ayoade, Ida Ayoade
10 Facts on Lydia Fox Lydia Fox
- Lydia Fox(born 7 June 1979) is a British actress, producer and celebrity spouse. Her age is 40 years. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Fox does not have a Wikipedia. However, her name is on the IMDb list. Besides, her husband has a Wikipedia.
- The gorgeous actress has a perfect physique. Also, she has a stunning height. She stands tall at 5 feet 6 inches, which is 1.67 meters.
- Similarly, the lady weighs 55 kg, which is 121 lbs. Other than that, Fox is blue eyes and blonde hair. She has an amazing personality and a bright smile.
- Lydia is happily married to Richard Ayoade. The couple tied the knot on 8 September 2007.Fox shares two children with Richard. Esmé Bibi Ayoade and Ida Ayoade are their daughters.
- The actress hails from a prestigious family. She was born to parents James Fox and Mary Elizabeth Piper. Both of then were actors. Also, they both have Wikipedia as well.
- Along with lovely parents, Lydia has amazing siblings as well. She has 3 brothers and a sister. Most of her siblings are also part of the entertainment industry.
- Fox has earned a lot from her career. Her estimated net worth in 2020 ranges between $10 – $15 million dollars.
- Lydia is a smart and well-educated woman. She did her schooling from the local school. However, she gained her alma mater from The University of Cambridge. Moreover, the lady is a graduate.
- Fox is not active on social media platforms. She is a very private person and an introvert. However. her partner has an Instagram account.