Maggie Rawlins is an American Model who has featured in magazines like GQ and Sports Illustrated. The 31-year-old turned to model later in her life at the age of 27, before that she was a registered nurse.
To the dismay of many that follow her on Instagram, the beautiful Maggie is happily married to George Douglas III and the couple had been together for a long time before tying the knot on June 5, 2016.
Although she has not been on the covers of magazines since 2016, Maggie has garnered a huge fan following through Instagram and has an article written on her by Vouge.
|Birthday||February 18, 1988|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Patrick and Ann Rawlins|
|Siblings||Kate and Patrick Rawlins|
|Husband||George Douglas III|
10 Facts on Maggie Rawlins
- Born on February 18, 1988, Maggie Rawlins’ age as of January 2021 is exactly 31 years old. She is just a month away from turning 32.
- On June 5, 2016, Maggie Rawlins married her boyfriend George Douglas III who was her neighbor. The couple was rumored to be dating a few years before getting married.
- How Tall Is Maggie Rawlins? Maggie Rawlins stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. However, information on her weight is not available.
- She has been featured in famous magazines like GQ and Sports Illustrated but is currently an Instagram Model.
- Her account, @maggierawlins is verified and has over 252k followers with 217 posts with her most recent post on January 12, 2021.
- Maggie belongs to a family of 5 which consisted of her parents Patrick and Ann Rawlins and her older brother Patrick and younger sister Kate.
- As of January 2021, Maggie Rawlins’ net worth has not been estimated but considering her interactions on Instagram it is safe to say she earns a good amount.
- There is no information regarding her dating life before being married to George.
- Before becoming a model in 2016, Maggie was a Registered Nurse.
- On the 7th of May, 2020, Vogue magazine published an article dedicated to Maggie and how she turned from a Registered Nurse to a Model.