Margie Omero is a famous American politician. She is a Democratic pollster and also a strategist. She has been working with top Democratic candidates, major brands, and progressive causes for the last twenty-two years. She also works in the position of executive vice president at PSB Research.
|Age||around 45 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inch approx.|
|Education||The University of Texas at Austin|
Well, she also has another job for her name. She has been a regular political commentator and co-host of The Pollsters. This gorgeous American politician and podcast co-host is a married woman. She is married to her husband Julian Mulvey and the couple is also parents.
Find out some interesting facts about Margie Omero here.
As the kids say, some personal news… https://t.co/TJVsb1xax8
— Margie Omero (@MargieOmero) March 26, 2019
10 Facts on Margie Omero
- Margie Omero is an American politician, podcast co-host, political commentator, and a Democratic pollster. She works for the popular American media company, CNBC.
- You can find her on social media like Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @MargieOmero. And her Twitter has 11.6k followers.
- As seen on her Twitter page, Margie Omero is married to a guy named Julian Mulvey.
- Margie and her husband Julian Mulvey are also parents. The detail about their kid/ kids is not public.
- Regarding her education, Margie graduated from West Windsor Plainsboro High School. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at Austin.
- As you all can see, Margie Omero does not have a Wikipedia page. So, the detail of her age, birthday, family background is missing.
- But, with some guessing games around, Margie Omero seems to be around 45 years old now.
- Margie Omero seems to have a tall frame. Though the exact detail of her body measurements is not public, see appears to be around 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- Her net worth and annual earning detail are missing in 2020.
- She has 20 years of experience as a political strategist.