Margot Koechner is the daughter of famous comedian and actor David Koechner and comedian and actress Leigh Koechner.
Margot is the second child of the couple and is hence the younger sister Charlie Koechner but is an elder sister to Sargent, Audrey, and Eve Koechner. The beautiful young woman turned 19 recently on October 17, 2020, but has not set foot in the media industry like her parents.
Margot currently spends her time uploading photos on Instagram and funny skits and different videos with her father on TikTok. She has already gained a huge audience on TikTok and is often complimented for her good looks and fun personality.
Quick Facts: Margot Koechner Age And Instagram Bio: How Old Is Leigh Koechner Daughter?
|Birthday||October 17, 2001|
|Parents||David Koechner, Leigh Koechner|
10 Facts about Margot Koechner
- Margot Koechner was born on October 17, 2001, and therefore her age currently is exactly 19 years old.
- Margot was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, and is of American nationality.
- Both her parents are comedic actors. Her father David however is more well-known as he has featured in many blockbuster movies after his debut in 1995.
- Her mother Leigh Koechner while also an actor is a spiritual teacher as well.
- Her parents split in 2019 after her father David filed for divorce however, the reasons for their split have not been disclosed.
- Margot Koechner is quickly gaining many followers on her TikTok account and Instagram but there is not much information about her height available at the moment.
- Her Instagram is @margotkoechner, she has 14k followers, 557 followings with 41 posts. Her most recent post was on December 28, 2020.
- Even though she is the child of a celebrity, Margot is very private about her life and therefore the question about her having a boyfriend is left for the public’s speculation.
- Even though Margot is very active on Instagram she doesn’t have a Twitter account.
- Her TikTok account is @margotkoechner. She has 187k followers with 4.3 Million likes and only 17 followings.