Marina Granovskaia is a popular Russian-Canadian businesswoman. Currently, she is the owner of the popular London football team named Chelsea FC. She made a huge deal with Nike and this company is going to sponsor her club until the year 2032. The deal meets an agreement where Nike will pay £60m per year.
|Birthday||January 13, 1975|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||Moscow State University|
Marina has officially kicked off her professional career as a PA to Roman Abramovich in his oil company. From him, she learned a lot of things about businesses. After being involved for a lot of years there, she decided to turn her head towards English football. She first got involved in many transfers and contractual dealings for Chelsea FC.
— Marina Granovskia (@mgranovskia) October 25, 2014
Her works were very impressive and she got promoted to the CEO of the club in the year 2014. This promotion led her to earn the name of the most powerful woman in Football which was published by The Times.
10 Facts About Marina Granovskaia:
- Marina Granovskaia January 13, 1975, and she is currently 45 years old.
- There”s no information related to her height, weight as well as other various body measurements.
- She is a Russian-Canadian who was born in Russia. Now, she lives in London, England.
- Professionally, she is a businesswoman who currently owns the popular English football team, Chelsea FC.
- She hasn’t shared much about her parents and siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Marina Granovskaia is approximately $2 million.
- We do not know about her current relationship status.
- She completed her graduation from Moscow State University in the year 1997.
- Marina is active on popular social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- In fact, she has been able to gain more than 300 followers on Twitter, and also more than 50 followers on her Instagram account. However, she has kept her Facebook account private.