Mark Poloncarz was married to his wife Elizabeth Smith once. However, the couple got divorced in 2010.
Mark Poloncarz is an American politician. He is the writer of the popular book Beyond the Xs and Os. Likewise, the book was published in 2019. Moreover, it focuses on the negotiations of Buffalo’s long-term stadium lease.
Mark Poloncarz Age: How Old Is He?
Mark Poloncarz is the age of 53 years old.
The politician was born on November 7, 1967. He hails from Sunny, Lackawanna. Furthermore, his horoscope sign is Scorpio.
Is Mark Poloncarz on Twitter?
Yes, Mark Poloncarz is on Twitter as @markpoloncarz.
In fact, Mark is verified on the social site with 42.1k followers. Similarly, he is active on Instagram as @markpoloncarz.
Mark Poloncarz Political Party
Mark Poloncarz’s Political Party is the Democratic Party.
Mark currently lives in Buffalo, where he serves as Erie County’s executive. In addition, he was appointed as comptroller for Erie County for six years.
|Birthday||November 7, 1967|
|Divorce||Elizabeth Smith (2005-2010)|
Some Facts on Mark Poloncarz
- Mark Poloncarz didn’t have any children with Elizabeth Smith. The ex-couple tied in 2005. Similarly, Elizabeth was employed as a public relations professional at that time.
- The Net Worth for Mark Poloncarz is under review. The author is involved in a number of businesses and investments. Therefore, we do not doubt that Mark is the owner of a vast fortune.
- Poloncarz completed his undergrad education at the University at Buffalo and the State University of New York. Likewise, he also holds a law degree from the University of Toledo.
- The politician is also a practicing lawyer. In fact, he worked as a corporate and finance law for many years. Consequently, he switched to politics as his career.
- Apart from academic success, Mark is a former hockey coach. In the same way, he enjoys playing golf.
- Poloncarz attracts many followers with his charming personality. Similarly, he has huge contributions to Buffalo’s economic turnaround.