Irish-British director and producer Martin McDonagh has often graced award shows and public events with his gorgeous girlfriend, Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Last year, in 2019, Phoebe Waller and her boyfriend Martin McDonagh attended the Amazon Emmy Awards together.
Quick Facts: Martin McDonagh: Phoebe Waller-Bridge Boyfriend, Everything On Her Ex Husband and Married Life
|Birthday||March 26, 1970|
|Age||50 years old|
Aged 50, this Irish Brtish playwright cum director is not married yet. Also, there are not any details regarding Martin and his girlfriend Phoebe Waller’s marriage in the media. Likely, the couple is taking their relationship slowly, one step at a time sort of thing.
Get to know more about Martin McDonagh’s love life, marriage, family, parents, and relationship with girlfriend Phoebe.
10 Facts on Martin McDonagh
- Martin McDonagh is a famous Irish-British screenwriter, playwright, producer, and director.
- He was born in Camberwell, London to his British parents. He holds dual nationality, British and Irish.
- McDonagh was born in a tight-knit British family. His father is originally from County Galway and his mother is originally from County Sligo. He also has a brother named Johan Michael.
- His brother John Michael is a British writer and director.
- Regarding Martin McDonagh’s love life, he is 50 years old now and the only known love affair of this British guy is his current girlfriend, Phoebe Waller. This couple is together for some time now.
- Though Martin is not married yet, his girlfriend Phoebe Waller was. This 35 years old English actress cum writer, Phoebe Waller was married to her now-ex-husband, Conor Woodman from 2014 to 2018.
- Phoebe Waller’s ex-husband Conor is an Irish film director, author, and TV show presenter.
- Martin is 15 years younger than his girlfriend, Phoebe. He was born on March 26, 1970, and is 50 years of age now.
- Standing 6 feet tall, Martin has a decent net worth of $600 thousand as of 2020.
- Meanwhile, his girlfriend Phoebe has a net worth of $3 million now.